Practical Lifestyle Guides – Eating and shopping in French
Discover everything you need to know to enable you to eat well and do your shopping in France.
Cultural tips, historical anecdotes, useful words and expressions, amusing idioms, quizzes and key information help you understand the French way of life.
- Discover the polite way to cut French cheeses.
- Know how to order when eating out.
- Learn why Marseille is associated with soap.
- Find out what is the difference between a Parisian brasserie and a bouchon in Lyon.
- Learn key vocabulary for talking about wine.
- Prepare yourself for shopping in French markets with key information.
- Know what to expect when you go into traditional French food shops.
The audio CD, included with the Practical Lifestyle Guide, will help you with pronunciation and intonation so you will feel confident when talking with French people.
Eating and Shopping in France will help you prepare your trip to France and will be a unique souvenir when you return home.
Title : Eating and Shopping in France
Author : Pam Bourgeois
Level : A2 to B2. (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
ISBN : 9791091624008
Paperback with stiffened cover – 100 pages – Full colour illustrations – Audio CD (60 mins)
Written in English with numerous keywords and useful phrases in French.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.